|Oracle DBA Certification – 12C,11G
- Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL training will help you to write sub-queries, combine data from multiple tables using joins and set operators, generate report containing aggregated data using group functions through hands-on labs.
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will help you to understand the Oracle database architecture and processes, manage an Oracle database instance, configure the Oracle network configurations, create and manage storage structures, move data, create and manage users, manage database performance. You will acquire set of skills that are required for working as an expert DBA through hands-on labs.
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Backup and Recovery Workshop will help you to develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs, configure backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations using RMAN, implement database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures, diagnose and repair data failures, use Flashback Technologies and database duplication for effective backup and recovery procedures, ensure maximum availability of your database with the help of appropriate backup and recovery strategies. You will acquire set of skills that are required to protect database against various failures and recovery of database as an expert DBA through hands-on labs.
How Much do Oracle DBA’s make make?
Salaries are $93,750 per year $45.07 per hour (US Dept of Labor)
The Software QA Program consists of approximately 75 hours of online instruction. The course can be completed in about 1-3 weeks.
This is an online course.
Please contact us for cost.
About the Oracle DBA Exam
The exam has 100 questions and is divided into four sections (please see above). The test can be retaken multiple times. You have to pass each section with a score of 75% or better.
About SEBRON University
SEBRON University is based in Southern California and currently offers the following certifications and courses: Medical Biling, Medical Assistant, Paralegal, Legal Assistant. More about SEBRON University
Why Get Certified?
Certification can lead to better visibility, opportunities and jobs. In today’s increasingly complex and highly-specialized economy, credentials are everything. Sure you may have the skills to do the job, but how do you convince potential clients or employers? Certification! Certification may open doors you don’t expect. Certification is likely to increase self-esteem as well as job potential and income.
What opportunities will you have as a Oracle DBA Admin?
Common career paths for graduates involve Database administration and Server Admin.
Recognition of Completion
A certificate of program completion will be awarded by the College.
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
Managing the Oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)