Please use the link below to fill out an application for admission
To apply for admission, applicants should contact an admissions representative at Sebron University to schedule an appointment for a personal interview. During the appointment applicants will complete an application for enrollment and receive a copy of the school’s catalog and an admissions packet.
The minimum prerequisites for enrollment in all programs of study are as follows:
- Completion of admissions procedures; and
- All applicants must possess a high school diploma, a California High School Proficiency
Exam (CHSPE) certificate, or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Sign an Enrollment Agreement (If younger than eighteen years of age, parent/guardian must
sign). A copy of the enrollment agreement will be given to the student.
Sebron University will admit qualified students from other countries who meet Sebron University’s Admission Standards. Sebron University does not provide visa services or vouch for student status.
All classes are taught, and all class related materials are provided, in English only. No instruction will occur in a language other than English. The level of English language proficiency required of a student is satisfied by the student meeting Sebron University’s Admission requirements by:
- Possessing a California High school diploma, or a California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE) certificate, or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate; or
- in lieu of a high school diploma, CHSPE or GED, meeting the requirements under the Ability-to-Benefit