One of the main reasons you’re interested in going to school is to get a better job. At Sebron, we take that very seriously. We want to do all we can to prepare you for the working world and to start your new career. Our Career Services Department is staffed with full-time employment professionals that will guide you in building your career.
Sebron University has a full functioning staffing agency – Sebron Staffing.
The Career Services Department assists students and graduates with the following:
- Career planning and advising
- Interviewing skills
- Techniques of resume preparation
- Job leads
- Completing job applications
- Interview follow-up
- Professional attire workshops
- Time management skills
- Employment assistance is available to American Career College graduates on an ongoing basis as long as you remain in the health care field and we provide such services.
*US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Career Guide to Industries, 2010-11