About the Medical Office Administrator (MOA) Certification Program
- Prepares the student for the challenging career in the medical field
- The course and certification can be completed online and on your own time
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Tuition and Fees
Ready to become a Certified Medical Front Office Administrator? Classes are filling up fast, reserve your spot today!
What does a Medical Office Administrator do?
Front office supervisors for medical offices are responsible for managing and supervising front office activities for their organization. They are in charge of managing a group of medical staff that help patients, clients, and other visitors. These supervisors must make sure the front office keeps an accurate records of incoming patients and provides excellent customer service. Front office supervisors for medical offices provide training to new staff and act as a mentor on topics such as how to respond to patient and prospective patients. Additionally, they assist company meetings, as well as review current procedures to help reduce wait time and make medical processes more efficient.
How Much do Medical Administrators Make?
The payscale for Medical Administrators ranges from $37,000 to $104,000:
- $37,000 a year for entry level positions
- Up to $104,000 a year for experienced positions
Positions Attainable upon Certification
- Medical Front Office Administrator
- Medical Records Administrator
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Office Management and Administrator
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Insurance Specialist
- Clinical Specialist
- Health Care Administrator
- Administrative Procedures
- Basic Overview of Insurance, Billing and Coding
- Overview of Electronic Health Records for Medical Assisting
- Automated Computer System for Medical Office Management
Do you offer job placement assistance?
Yes, we work with hospitals and medical offices in the Southern California area. We offer direct job placement assistance to all graduates of our program.